Saturday 2 March 2013

Time to just get there

I toyed and toyed with the idea of staying around Frankfurt for the day seeing as the train to Freiburg is just two hours, but with the long overnight on the plane I couldn't seem to get motivated to manage it. I think the big thing was that for once I was unable to really sleep very long on the flight. On the plus side I got to watch two movies I had been hoping to see, Argo and Ruby Sparks. Both were good movies in their own ways. I can't say I saw really any of the nominated films, but the intensity and period setup to Argo was very good. Ruby Sparks, on the other hand, was just great fun, but to be honest I felt the end came too suddenly without enough set-up. The rest of the movie sets up well but it felt a little rushed toward the end.

A view of the beautiful start of the morning above the clouds. It was such a blanket of rolling clouds you just knew that down below there wouldn't be any sun to be had today.




Well I should be off to my 9.53 train to Freiburg. I just have the disappointment of saying that my first morning cup of coffee here came from Starbucks. It was the only thing I saw at the train station and it had free wi-fi. Have fun all.

No comments:

Post a Comment